LED's Small and Emerging Business Development (SEBD) Program provides the managerial and technical assistance training needed to grow and sustain a small business. This hands-on workshop will allow you to actively sign up and get SEBD certified. If you are a future entrepreneur, come out and learn the benefits of this program so you can take advantage of it when you get started.
This program provides the following:
• Developmental assistance, including entrepreneurial training, marketing, computer skills, accounting, business planning, and legal and industry-specific assistance.
• Consideration for bidding on select products or services purchased by state agencies.
• SEBD Intermediaries provide a free needs assessment and assistance with accessing other program benefits.
• No cost access to certified training courses
To register at workshop, please have the items below.
– Name of Business, Business Address (including Parish), Phone Number, Business Email
– DBA (if applicable)
– Year Established
– Contact Person and Title
– Products and Services that the Business sells or provides
– NAICS Code
– Following Tax Information:
– Federal Tax ID Number
– Social Security Number (last 6 digits only)
– State Tax ID is NOT required
– State Purchasing Vendor Number is NOT required
– Business Structure
– Business Operations
– Number of Employees (Including Yourself)
– Current Total Business Assets
– Current Total Business Net Worth (Assets-Liabilities)
– Annual Gross Revenue
Speaker(s): Christina Davis, Business Consultant
Pre-registration is requested. Click on the link below to pre-register for this workshop online. Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of time scheduled to allow time for parking on campus. The workshop begins promptly at 5:30 pm.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
700 University Avenue, Monroe, LA 71209