You know you should be on social media for your business or non-profit. You know it can help you drivemore new and repeat business for your organization. But, do you know why? Do you know which socialmedia platform will have the biggest bang for your buck? And when you start your profile, do you knowwhat to say and how to grow your following?
This session will answer all of those questions and more!
Let us help you:
• Determine the platform that’s right for you and your organization
• Announce your presence and build your network
• Create and share content that encourages action
• Understand social media advertising and learn your options
• Convert social media leads into potential customers bygrowing your email list
From understanding the different social media platforms, to choosing what to say and where to say it,this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective social media marketing for you. You don’t haveto be on every platform, and you don’t have to make every post by yourself. Let us make social media easy - join us!
Speaker(s): Kim Walker - 5 Stones Media
Co-Sponsor(s): Louisiana SBDC at Southeastern Louisiana University
Greater Hammond Chamber of Commerce
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
1514 Martens Drive
Hammond, LA 70402-0001