How to Sell on Instagram
We all know that Instagram has become even hotter since quarantine began, and people are now using it for voting campaigns, yoga classes, and more. But how to get started? First, you need to set up your Instagram in alignment with your brand, and in this webinar, you will learn the basics of how to develop your brand on IG so you can sell. You will learn:
● What the Instagram platform is and how it is very different from other platforms
● How to set up your Profile to be found by your target audience
● How to schedule your content for the entire week
● How to organically get followers
● How to turn “likes” into sales with one link
● How to create compelling content
● How to use Highlights as sales tools
● How to create appealing content that aligns with your brand
Instructions to Sign-into the webinar will be provided after you register.
Speaker(s): Deborah Deras, Synergy Unlimited Deborah Deras has a Master’s Degree in Education and Bachelor’s in Marketing. She has 18 years of experience as an entrepreneur. She has been teaching Digital Marketing for over 8 years to organizations such as Beverly Hills Chamber, Southbay SBDC, Long Beach SBDC. She is an international speaker & Author presenting at conferences on marketing, mindset, and peak performance. Her clients include Proctor & Gamble, J.P. Morgan, Macy’s, Kaiser, Provident Title, NBC, CBS, and countless colleges and organizations. She specializes in Social Media Marketing teaching Webinars on YouTube, Podcasting, Instagram, Facebook, Livestreaming, and LinkedIn. She speaks Spanish and resides in Venice the heart of Silicon Beach.
Fee: No Cost
In this webinar, you will learn the basics of how to develop your brand on IG so you can sell.