QuickBooks Reports - How To
This webinar will guide you through the QuickBooks Desktop (similar to QB Online) reporting system. We will explore standard reports, customization, memorizing reports and exporting reports to Excel for further customization. Come along and learn how to make the powerful reports within QuickBooks work for you.
Instructions to Sign-into the webinar will be provided after you register
Ed Dauphin Cares Act Consultant with Louisiana SBDC
Selected as one of the Cares Act Consultants to provide financial and business management assistance to Louisiana companies which have been affected by the COVID-19 Lockdown.
• Financial analysis including cash flow, profitability and overall business operations
• QuickBooks Consulting including setup, review, customizing and training
• Inventory control and management
22 Years as Part-Time CFO and Business Consultant
I provide part-time CFO services, business consulting and financial analysis including cash flow management, profitability analysis, product pricing, gross profit margin analysis, debt restructuring, cost / benefit analysis, overhead control and inventory management. to Louisiana entrepreneurs.
• I have been a QuickBooks Pro Advisor for over 20 years
• I have performed several accounting system restructures and corrective accounting for poorly kept books
• Training to owners and key team members on how to understand and use the balance sheet and profit and loss statement as a management tool
26 Years of Executive Level Experience in the Banking Industry
Originally starting my banking career in Lafayette, Louisiana, with a combination of operations and commercial lending experience, I built a reputation that afforded me the opportunity to turnaround a failed bank bought from the FDIC by a group of investors in 1986. As President, I quickly transformed Louisiana Delta Bank into a high-performance bank. I exceeded investor goals by developing updated operational systems, reducing operational cost through the implementation of technology, and acquiring a large agricultural loan portfolio. In 1997 I assumed the role of CFO of the bank holding company, which owned Louisiana Delta Bank, other banks and loan related businesses. I left banking in 1998 to return home to South Louisiana and establish my Part-Time CFO and business consulting practice.
Speaker(s): Ed Dauphin
Fee: No Cost
Learning how to use standard and custom QuickBooks Reports