Successful business owners understand the benefits of having highly motivated and engaged employees working in their enterprises. However, engagement doesn’t just happen on its own. It has to be kindled within each employee. The foundations of employee engagement are self-motivation and alignment. Engagement results when self-motivation and alignment are fueled by the business owner and leaders. When this is accomplished, employees are equipped to drive business results to greater heights. How is this done? Where do you start? This program will answer those questions and many more.
Creating Employee Engagement - Building Foundations for Employee Engagement
- What is employee engagement?
- The Benefits of Engaged Employees vs Unengaged Employees
- Inspiring Employee Self-Motivation
Employee Self-Motivation, Engagement And Building High Performance
- Creating alignment within the business
- Using Employee Engagement to Drive the Business Forward
- Linking Employee Self-Motivation and Engagement to Achieve High Performance in the Business
Speaker(s): Ron Markham, LSBDC Business Consultant
Co-Sponsor(s): LED Small and Emerging Business Development Program Xavier University of Louisiana Entrepreneurship Institute
SEBD Certification is required to participate. It's easy, free and no documents are required! Sign up at tinyurl.com/ig2zva69 to complete your certification and take advantage of managerial and technical assistance training needed to grow and sustain a small business.
Fee: No Cost