Doing Business with LSU
The Louisiana State University System is one of the State's largest purchaser of goods and services with an annual impact of $5billion! That's larger than many large-scale private corporations doing business in the State. This is your unique opportunity to connect with LSU's Athletic Department, LSU Health Sciences Center and Procurement department and learn about upcoming opportunities and how to Do Business with LSU!
If you want to know how to take advantage of procurement opportunities within the LSU system, this event is for you. All of your questions will be answered including:
- The LSU business registration process,
- Types of goods and services purchased by the LSU Statewide System,
- Current available opportunities,
- Bidding steps and thresholds,
- How to connect with buyers,
- Which certifications are accepted and where to get them,
- And more...!
This outreach is specifically targeted to historically underutilized firms who meet the qualifications for the following approved certifications:
- ACDBE, and
- Ability One
Following registration here, you will be directed to "Continue" to Zoom to receive your unique login link and information. Failure to do so will impact your ability to participate.
Fee: No Cost