If You Build It (Correctly) They Will Come: Building A Successful Small Business Website - Part 4
A website is necessary to promote your business' products, services and value in ways that social media and other marketing efforts can't. It is your business away from the business, designed to inform, communicate and promote who you are and what you have to offer to an audience of billions!
Some key benefits to having a website for your small business are:
- Most people prefer to shop online for products AND services,
- Mobile is growing and growing,
- Marketing opportunities increase from local to global,
- Tracking traffic to a website is a great measurement of the effectiveness of your other marketing efforts like flyers, social media and word-of-mouth, and
- Digital sales conversions take a lot less time and more cost-effective than attracting customers to your brick and mortar location.
This website building series will give you hands-on-experience in creating an affordable website that is unique to your business and the ability to take control and make changes when YOU want to, as well as get found in online searches and track how successful your marketing is.
In order to get the most from this series, you must register for and attend each individual session.
Part 1 - Planning and Design
Part 2 - Content Creation and Website Development
Part 3 - SEO
Part 4 - Finishing Touches
- You must be SEBD certified with the State of Louisiana's Department of Economic Development Small and Emerging Business Development Program. For more information visit: https://tinyurl.com/SEBDcertification
- You must press CONTINUE at the end of this registration to get your login link to enter the Zoom seminar. Failure to do so will result in you not getting into the seminar.
Speaker(s): Erik D. Waters, Digital Marketing Consultant, LSBDC GNOR
Co-Sponsor(s): Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana Louisiana Department of Economic Development Small and Emerging Business Program Xavier University of Louisiana Division of Business Entrepreneurship Institute
SEBD Certification is required for all participants.
Fee: No Cost