This SEBD Roundtable presentation with Q&A provides details on the upcoming 10 session Roundtable program, including benefits of participation, eligibility and application information. The actual program starts August 27, 2020 and meets monthly through June 2021.
About SEBD Roundtables.
Roundtables provide business owners with the opportunity to improve leadership skills, sharpen decision-making abilities and build lasting relationships through peer-to-peer learning.
SEBD Roundtables provide access to:
• Trained facilitators who keep discussions on track and relevant for all participants
• Expert guest speakers who provide information on key business topics
• Structured protocol that sheds new light on both problems and opportunities
• Shared experiences rather than advice
• Safe environment in which to process sensitive business challenges with peers
• Ability to get just-in-time answers to pressing issues.
SEBD Certification is required for participation in the program. If you are not already SEBD certified, the no-cost, short application is available at: smallbiz.louisianaeconomicdevelopment.com.
Louisiana Small Business Development Center Greater New Orleans Region, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Louisiana Economic Development
Fee: No Cost