The ever-changing internet marketplace provides a challenge to business owners who see the tremendous marketing potential of the net, but have no idea on where to start. Social media is an easily accessible and wide reaching medium through which to connect with customers, and a launching pad for existing and newly developed brands. This seminar will provide an in-depth training of participants on the current social media landscape with a social media specialist, who will discuss how to use various platforms as an integral tool to effectively connect businesses to their target audiences via storytelling and effective advertising methods. The following topics will be covered in two 2-hour sessions on 3/7/2017 and 3/14/2017:
- The state of social; navigating the ever-changing landscape and understanding Facebook’s algorithm to lead and inform your social media strategy.
- Implementing strategic content development and competitive research
- Resources for staying up to date on changes in the tools provided by Facebook and other platforms
- A step-by- step guide to Facebook Business Manager and Ad Manager
- Developing a budget for social media advertising
- Using Instagram to visualize your brand’s message
- How to use Instagram’s newest features
- Best practices for monitoring and tracking analytics on Facebook and Instagram to adjust strategy as needed
- How to make the most of influencer marketing and developing campaigns
- and, personalized tutorials on setting up social media accounts participant’s businesses and navigating the tools and resources!!!
These training sessions include an interactive activity in the first session to encourage implementation. Attendees will have the opportunity to have their questions answered throughout the sessions and will be provided the presentation deck. Businesses may submit their questions regarding practice and implementation to the program director prior to the session so the Gambel strategist may be addressed during the training.
Speaker(s): Gambel Communications
Co-Sponsor(s): Louisiana Department of Economic Development, St. James Parish
SEBD Certification is required. Visit ledsmallbiz.com for information and to get certified today!
Fee: $ 25.00
Payment can be made in cash, or by check or credit card on the day of the event. Checks should be made out to Xavier University of Louisiana.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Vacherie, LA 70090