Wednesday, September 14, 2016 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Do you want to take your knowledge of Excel a step further?
Make Excel work for you! This workshop is designed to teach you how to utilize the secret treasures of Excel to make calculating business practices easier. Learn additional functions and formulas, data collection tools, and macros.
This workshop is highly recommended for all individuals interested in
• Determining the feasibility of their business idea,
• Planning to start or have just started a small business,
• Expanding their business,
• Seeking a small business loan, or
• Wanting to learn more about planning.
Topics of discussion will include business feasibility, business planning, sources of funds for start-up and expansion, small business resources, and required licenses. There is no charge to attend the workshop, but pre-registration is requested.