Join us Wednesday, March 9 from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM at the ULM University Library, Seventh Floor for the 2016 Bankers Roundtable. This FREE workshop is designed to educate bankers on how they can utilize SBA and LED Guaranty Loan Programs to help meet their lending needs.
A panel of experts will cover the key features of each program including how:
• to navigate the regulatory process and procedures
• the guarantee provides a strong additional, alternative source of repayment
• state and federal regulators view the safety and soundness of the program
• the LSBDC can help small businesses get bank ready
Representatives will be on site from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, U.S. Small Business Administration and Louisiana Economic Development to discuss new programs and initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to share vital feedback on how each agency can expand existing programs to better meet your needs.
Who Should Attend:
• Bank Small Business & Commercial Lenders
• Bank Credit Officers
• Bank CRA Compliance Officers
• Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs)
• Credit Unions active in or considering small business lending
To register, click the link below, visit www.lsbdc.org/ulm or call (318) 342-1224 for more details. Space is limited, therefore pre-registration is strongly recommended.
This workshop is highly recommended for all individuals interested in
• Determining the feasibility of their business idea,
• Planning to start or have just started a small business,
• Expanding their business,
• Seeking a small business loan, or
• Wanting to learn more about planning.
Topics of discussion will include business feasibility, business planning, sources of funds for start-up and expansion, small business resources, and required licenses. There is no charge to attend the workshop, but pre-registration is requested.